Every PCS, we accumulate so. much. packing. paper. After stuffing the majority of it into our recycling bin, I always save a box or two in the garage (or closet if we don’t have a garage) to reuse throughout the following year or so for projects like the following
- Mess clean up under carving pumpkins
- Coloring pages
- Packing paper for packages sending to family, friends, spouse, etc.
- Filler of lawn leaf bags for pumpkin decorations if you live in a place without trees
- Decorations for school projects
- Drop cloth under cake messes (here’s to you smash cake!)
- Easel paper filler
- Drop cloth under painting, coloring, any kiddo arts and crafts
- Gift wrap – let the kids color/stamp/sticker it up and re-use those clean and smoother sheets of packing paper for gift wrap for friends and family afar – it will be well loved!
- Cleaning – when we have been in a pinch at move in and I forgot paper towels, I used packing paper to wipe down windows
What is your favorite way to re-use moving paper? The good news is whether you re-use it or not, packing paper is happily accepted in the recycling bins and it will be recycled again this way too!